If you love cooking and always do a family backyard grilling, then you want to be sure that you’re using the best bbq grill to achieve optimum taste.
The following tips will help you satisfy your cravings in grilled foods.
Here are some great tips for BBQ grilling to get you going
- When braising a pork butt, ribs, ham, carnitas or other kinds of pork in liquid, consider using cola or cherry-flavored soda instead of salty broth or plain water. The soda adds a bit of a sweet glaze to the meat and keeps it from drying out, and the flavor mingles well with BBQ sauces and other seasonings.
- Make your corn more exciting by adding flavored butter to it. Soften your butter by letting it sit at room temperature or popping it in the microwave for a few seconds. To add some dynamic flavor, mix in some sauce, spices or herbs. Give barbecue sauce a try, or mix in peppers, honey or lemon juice.
- When it comes to meat, remember that cheap and tough definitely pay off in terms of flavor, with a bit of time and patience. Pork shoulder and chuck roasts are prime examples of meats that benefit from slow braising (cooking in liquid), which results in tender, delicious meat to serve with roasted veggies and gravy or to shred for BBQ sandwiches or tacos.
- Proper timing of grilled meat can be tricky to figure out. Make sure you use quality meat thermometers to ascertain the internal temperature. A good rule of thumb to reduce the total cooking time is to always close the grill lid whenever the thickness of the meat exceeds 1.5 inches.
- Before grilling any foods, make sure your grill is clean. A dirty grill surface can cause many problems. Excessive smoking, soiling of flavors, potential for bacterial illness, not to mention being a fire risk, are all side effects of a filthy surface. Clean your grill with a wire brush often for best results.
Use these tips for your next meal. Once you try them and experience how good your dishes taste, you will begin to love cooking even more! As a matter of fact, you may even begin actually enjoying it. Once you begin enjoying it, you’ll discover yourself trying lots of new recipes. Consider trying your hand at cooking.
La Caja China offers the best bbq grill for pig roasting and top quality equipment.