Roast Beef Recipes
- A great recipe for your upcoming celebrations, or any time you need the perfect dinner is a wise idea. If this is a sit down family dinner, one may start a good topic to have an interesting conversation while enjoying your meal. The aroma that you cook will linger in their minds, so fill the house with memories! Make great memories by cooking Roast Beef Recipes, and each time they smell that particular aroma, they will never forget.
- If you have been longing to get a hold of a roast beef dinner recipe, with ease of cooking and simple ingredients, this is 100% sure to please your family or visitors. A perfect recipe for new cooks, when you need to serve and entertain, without being a slave to your kitchen. All you need to do is follow these easy steps and employ a great roasting box to make your recipe successful!
The Ingredients for a Roast Beef Recipe
How to Cook Roast Beef
For more convenience and efficient cooking of your roast beef, choose only the best – La Caja China Roasting Box! This will roast your beef quickly unlike any other traditional styles of spit roasting or ovens. This is indeed the best roasting box that you can find in the market. We hope that we have provided you exquisite Roast Beef Recipes !
Prime Rib and Roast Beef Worksheet
1. Place meat on the rack, fatty side down.
2. Place rack with meat inside the box.
3. Cover box with the ash pan and charcoal grid.
4. Add 14 lbs. of charcoal for Model #1 Box or 16lbs. for Model #2 Box and light up the charcoal on top of the grid.
5. Once lit (20-25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the charcoal grid.
6. Cooking time starts right now.
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the meat over, connect the wired thermometer probe in the center of the meat, close the box and add 8 lbs. of charcoal.
8. Continue to add 9 lbs. of charcoal every hour until you reach the desired temperature on the meat thermometer.
Fresh Beef: Rare 140, Medium Rare 145, Medium 160, Well Done 170
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN THE BOX UNTIL YOU REACH THE DESIRED TEMPERATURE